Building Construction Surveyors Sydney
What are Building Surveys?
Building surveys assess the condition, dimensions, and features of existing structures. Our comprehensive building surveys, utilise laser scanning, traditional measurements, and advanced techniques capture accurate data.
We offer the following services for our building surveys
- Condition Assessment: Geo Point’s team will assess the building’s structural components, systems, and finishes. Through this assessment we will identify defects, deterioration, and any potential issues that affect the building’s safety and functionality.
- Structural Integrity: the structure of a building includes the foundations, walls, floors, and roofs. Cracks, settlement, water seepage or ingress are all signs of structural damage. It is important to identify any signs of structural damage before undertaking any kind of renovation or development work.
- Building Systems: Every building has mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems to function. Geo Point’s team assesses each of these systems as well as the wiring, safety, and HVAC systems to ensure that everything is in proper working order.
- Compliance and Regulations: compliance with building codes, regulations, and safety standards is mandatory. At Geo Point, our experts identify any non-compliance issues and recommend measures to be taken to ensure legal compliance and occupant safety.
- Energy Efficiency: Energy consumption of a building determines a majority of its running and maintenance expenses. We will assess insulation. HVAC systems, lighting, wiring, and windows to identify areas of energy loss and how to correct these to make the building more energy efficient.
Geo Point‘s team is known for its detailed and holistic reporting that allows developers to understand the state of the building and decide on the optimal solutions for it.